Bedford Country Escape
- Bedford | Eastern Cape -
Bedford Country Escapes offers guests the opportunity to step back in time and experience the luxury of the colonial lifestyle in the beautiful Bedford village. Guests can stay in one of the lovely rooms in the Victorian House, Forget Me Not, or the next-door house, the French Cottage.
Forget-Me-Not Country House
Forget me Not is beautifully furnished in the colonial style to complement the house and is typical of the the area. The house offers accommodation in 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bedrooms (double bed) en-suite whilst the other two (2 single beds per room) each has their own bathroom.
Shared lounge with fireplace and TV. Formal dining room. Maximum occupancy, including children of all ages is 8 and must not be exceeded at any time.
You can enjoy dining on the stoep or in the tree-filled garden.
The French Cottage
The French Cottage is newly renovated and offers self-catering accommodation.
The house offers accommodation in 4 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms (2 single beds per room) en-suite whilst the other two (2 single beds per room) share a bathroom.
Shared open-plan lounge-dining room with TV. Maximum occupancy, including children of all ages is 8 and must not be exceeded at any time.
No smoking indoors - No pets allowed
- Forget me Not offers a swimming pool for the exclusive use of guests of Forget me Not and The French Cottage.
- The French Cottage offers a braai area for the exclusive use of guests of Forget me Not and The French Cottage.
- Secure off-street parking at both houses.
- 2 month before stay date: 100% of deposit will be refundable, less an admin fee of R250.00.
- 4 weeks before stay date: 50% of deposit will be refundable (thus 25% of total booking).
- Less than 4 weeks before stay date: 0% of deposit is refundable and you will be liable for the full booking amount. No refunds will be made for shortened stays.
Please note that we recommend you obtaining travel insurance for cover in event of cancellation.
Check availability and Book on-line